Skip to main content

Welcome to Bending Reality Masterclass | Vishen Lakhiani

hi everyone our upcoming master class

this time when MindValley Academy is

something a little bit unique I'm going

to be talking about a topic which I

don't normally publicly speak about much

half the people in the world would

probably tell me that I'm kind of crazy

when I talk about these things it's

something I call bending reality it's a

personal belief which I have which some

people share but some people might not

and so because I hang out with a lot of

people in Silicon Valley and engineering

circles I don't typically speak about

this openly but I do with close friends

and in mastermind groups now because I

just launched an Amazon number one

bestseller in May and get a lot of

enthusiastic feedback about this book I

decided that I will openly this time

talk about this topic

honestly deeply and in detail the topic

is called bending reality and it's

basically my key philosophy for success

see when it comes to success in your

career in your business in life I don't

believe it's just about your degree or

your intelligence or the people you know

it's about something much deeper and in

the research I did for my book in the 10

years building up mind valley as I spoke

to billionaire scientists people who are

doing extraordinary work in the world I

realize that there was something else

about them that was the key determinant

of their success see I believe

consciousness creates our world I call

this act of having a consciousness

create our world

the act of bending reality and for the

last 25 years of my life since I was 14

years old I've been experimenting with

this and experimenting and now I've

reached the stage where I'm able to make

seemingly easy synchronicities and

coincidences and luck happen in my life

I believe I can control luck I believe I

can shift reality shift the world or

bend it for lack of a better word to

give me what I want to make my goals my

desires my ambitions come true and I

believe the primary reason I've been

able to attain everything I've been able

to attain from starting festivals like a

fest companies like mine Valley

businesses around the world having a

best-selling book is this fact of

bending reality and I've always kept it

to myself until until Walter Isaacson

wrote the book Steve Jobs now in that

book Isaacson mentioned the word been

reality three times in reference to

Steve Jobs and I realize that there are

other people in the world out there who

seem to have the same ability then I

stumbled upon the book autobiography of

a yogi' by Paramahansa Yogananda and

Yogananda spoke about the same thing he

said our consciousness creates our world

and with the right training you can

develop the ability to shift the world

with your mind interestingly enough

Steve Jobs and Yogananda have a

connection see when Steve Jobs passed

away in his final month his biographer

Walter Isaacson asked Steve Jobs for his

iPad to see what book Steve Jobs carries

with him autobiography of a yogi' was

the only book on jobs iPad Jobs read

that book every year and a jobs funeral

that book was given away to every guest

so whether it's Paramahansa Yogananda

and mystic from India or Steve Jobs a

modern revolutionary from Silicon Valley

we find the common thread many of the

world's biggest most influential people

seem to have the ability to shift the

world to be our desires this is what

we're going to talk about now I believe

anyone can do this but it's not the

basic stuff that you might have watched

an movies like The Secret I'm not really

a fan of that

that's kindergarten stuff it goes so

much deeper than that in this

masterclass we're gonna talk about this

particular level of consciousness where

you bend reality how we evolved into

different levels of consciousness how

you can guide yourself into that

evolution and at each level you can

shift in a different way and affect the

world around you in a different way
about inner beliefs

unseen beliefs unconscious beliefs how

all of these working come together we're

going to talk about the impact of group

consciousness the impact of societal

consciousness on the reality that you

are seeking to bend we're going to teach

you techniques to play around and affect

your brainwaves because I've studied

with several scientists and there is a

correlation between brainwave activity

and your ability to out

reality so what I'm talking about is

controversial but I've been studying it

for 25 years and I've reached the stage

where I can do this with precision and

get incredible results and I know I can

teach other people to do this as well so

if you're interested in things such as

for lack of a better word law of

attraction manifesting this is going to

be one of the most advanced trainings

you've ever experienced on this subject

everything I know I'm going to share so

don't miss this masterclass

because this is one of those skills

which can change and completely impact

everything about your world how you see

the world your role in it how you

function your vision for your future and

most importantly your confidence and

ability in making that vision come true

for yourself and the people you care

about I'll see you on this class

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS THE MOST DIFFICULT PART OF LEARNING?

 BY- RIT DWA WIK BHARDWAJ

LIFE AFTER DEATH

BY- AAISWARIYA In this article I am going to share about a very interesting topic, life after death. I have been searching for this for a long period of years. I found some interesting fact and want to share with you. Do you believe that there is really a life after dead? The common question that almost every human being has is where will we go after death? Does the hell and heaven really exist? No one has a correct explanation about this. However several reaches were there to find what will happen after death. Some researchers accept that there is a life after death. Some says that the life after death depends on their karma, what they do will reflect back. But some people are saying there is nothing called “ hell and heaven” .   Only to make people to walk in an honest way our ancestors developed the concept of hell and heaven.  As far as our human bodies are concerned, death eventually captures all of us. As far as I can tell, no human being has yet mana...

How to improve English?

BY- AADYA MAGOTRA English is the third most spoken language in the world. It is a language which is spoken in about 50 countries around the world, that means about 350 million people speak this language! It is an undeniable fact that English occupies center-stage position in today’s business world .  Hence, being fluent in this language has become an important thing in today’s world. Learning a new language can be a daunting task, but the thing with English is that, once you learn this language you can learn several other languages too! English can be improved in several ways, some of the ways are listed below:- 1)Speaking in a new language like English can be a little tough and it also requires a little practice and patience. So one should resolve to speak in English no matter how many times he/she stops while talking. You can also try speaking English in front of the mirror as a practice session. 2) One can take English classes or can also learn...