Skip to main content

"THE 1%" ARE DOING THIS EVERYDAY | Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind | Try It For 21 Days!

I found them to be really powerful. I said them out loud on my way to the Tube this morning

And I do it every day

And so I know they're powerful, but I have never thought why they're powerful and how that whole subconscious works

And I just wondering if I could get your thoughts on that

Monks have been using affirmations forever

Mantras, as they call them in Sanskrit

we use these beads to chant on and a lot of times people say these are prayer beads, but we actually

Yeah, you could say they're prayer beads, but we're actually more like affirmation on Mantra beats

So we use these to actually program our subconscious. So as we chant on each bead, we chant an affirmation. I am happy or I'm

Confident and we repeat the same chant over and over again and there are 108 beads in here

So you can imagine how your subconscious gets programmed And you memorize that 108 different

Well, it's just one chant one chant one chant over and over again

So it's I'm happy or I'm confident you repeated a hundred eight times

So with affirmations three ingredients are necessary concise charts of positive words

Clear visualization and a corresponding feeling and most people don't understand this when it comes to affirmations

They just say the words but no visualization. And no feeling. So for example, if I say I love apples

Concise charts of positive words

Now when I say the word I my mind knows I'm talking about me when I say the word love my mind knows that

He likes it. He enjoys it. He adores it. That's what love means to him when I say the word apples

My mind gets confused because it's searching my entire hard drive my entire subconscious from the day

I was born for every occurrence of the word apple red apple green apples yellow apples Honey Crisp apples red Delicious Fuji apples

Washington apples the Apple MacBook Pro my

MacBook Air, Applewatch, iWatch, Apple iPhone Apple iPad. What apples is he talking about?

I have no idea. Right? So words alone is not enough. So that's why we have visualization

So when I say I love apples and I visualize a bright red apple my mind goes. Oh, that's

what he's talking about. I love apples. He loves bright red apples. It's a particular type of apple

It's a Washington or Honey Crisp Apple which has a little yellowish tint to it

Okay, so that's why words and visualization are important. Okay, and then feeling feeling is emotion emotion is energy

And you know the famous scientists Tesla not personally, but obviously through reputation. He had this beautiful saying which kind of encapsulates

Hindu philosophy really well. He said that

To find the secrets of the universe think in terms of energy frequency and vibration

So to to find the secrets of the universe think in terms of energy frequency vibration

Everything is made up of energy that's vibrating at a certain frequency

-So every chain has molecules and atoms that are vibrating at a certain frequency binding it together creating a certain matter

so

what we believe is that if you

Your subconscious is filled with patterns that are vibrating at a certain frequency

Anger could be vibrating at 20 kilohertz

Happiness at 30 kHz. I don't know what the numbers are, I'm just making stuff up in terms of numbers

But everything is vibrating at a certain frequency and if you can go into your subconscious and create a pattern

Infuse it with energy that's vibrating at a certain frequency

You can attract things of a similar nature to it

So if I go into my subconscious, I repeat an affirmation, which it has a concise choice of positive words clear visualization

And I infuse the feeling into it

What does it feel like, right? And it starts to vibrate in my subconscious with that path at that frequency

Now it attracts anything of a similar

Vibration or similar frequency towards it. So I'll give you a very simple example

Boy dates girl. They go out for two years, they have a great intimate relationship. They break up

Boy hangs out with his friends to get over the relationship, the girl does, you know, chocolate, shopping, wine therapy

with her girlfriends for six months. Finally says I'm over him

She starts dating again

Who does she attract into her life?

quite often a similar guy

You know different person but with the same vibration same type of person I've had so many people come up to me boys and girls

Say I keep attracting the same type of person into my life

A common thing I hear all the time. Why? Because you date

John dates Sue

They have two years of a relationship. Sue has

vibrations that have

Experiences emotional experiences that are vibrating at the frequency of John in her subconscious

They break up those

Experiences are still vibrating at the frequency of John in her subconscious

Now she goes to date who does she attract?

Another John named Peter of a similar frequency and that just happens

So energy doesn't know how to discriminate between what's good for you and what's not good for you

It's just energy so anything of a similar frequency gets drawn to you

So if you know how the subconscious works and you know how to program it using affirmations with the clear chart

concise choice of positive words clear visualization and a corresponding feeling feeling being the most important component because it's

the actual energy that attracts

Then you can draw bring into your life anything you want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS THE MOST DIFFICULT PART OF LEARNING?

 BY- RIT DWA WIK BHARDWAJ

LIFE AFTER DEATH

BY- AAISWARIYA In this article I am going to share about a very interesting topic, life after death. I have been searching for this for a long period of years. I found some interesting fact and want to share with you. Do you believe that there is really a life after dead? The common question that almost every human being has is where will we go after death? Does the hell and heaven really exist? No one has a correct explanation about this. However several reaches were there to find what will happen after death. Some researchers accept that there is a life after death. Some says that the life after death depends on their karma, what they do will reflect back. But some people are saying there is nothing called “ hell and heaven” .   Only to make people to walk in an honest way our ancestors developed the concept of hell and heaven.  As far as our human bodies are concerned, death eventually captures all of us. As far as I can tell, no human being has yet mana...

How to improve English?

BY- AADYA MAGOTRA English is the third most spoken language in the world. It is a language which is spoken in about 50 countries around the world, that means about 350 million people speak this language! It is an undeniable fact that English occupies center-stage position in today’s business world .  Hence, being fluent in this language has become an important thing in today’s world. Learning a new language can be a daunting task, but the thing with English is that, once you learn this language you can learn several other languages too! English can be improved in several ways, some of the ways are listed below:- 1)Speaking in a new language like English can be a little tough and it also requires a little practice and patience. So one should resolve to speak in English no matter how many times he/she stops while talking. You can also try speaking English in front of the mirror as a practice session. 2) One can take English classes or can also learn...